McOlay Concepts International - We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts around the world, dedicated to making the internet a better place. We love awesome work and are always glad to make our clients and even better their audience say wow!. We specialize in School Management System Portals and provide various ICT Solutions. We work primarily with Wordpress, joomla, Opencart and Magento (the world's best content management system) for our web design, and we can confidently say we know it like the back of our hand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic & Web Designer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Reports to: Managing Director/CEO
Suggested start date: Immediately
- Web & Graphic Designer to join a small team creating fun, creative and impactful materials.
- You will be a part of the entire design cycle process from proposing initial concepts to bringing the final product to life, all while working in a fast-paced and lively environment.
- The basic function of the Web Designer/Graphic Designer is the design and layout of electronic and print materials for social media advertising, blog posts, websites and other media as needed
- Creation of graphic material (Web banners, Instagram etc), Editing of Images with photoshop
- Creation of Motion Graphics and animation
- Designing and maintenance of websites using WordPress Content management system
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales departments to create marketing materials
- Develop new ideas and concepts alongside the team.
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- HND, B.Sc. or Graduate Certificate in Computer Science or Related field
- Advanced experience in the use of the following software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw
- Experience in Content Management Software (WordPress, Open Cart and Joomla).
Application Closing Date
4pm, 16th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Desired Application Requirement
- A portfolio of your past works.
To apply, it is ESSENTIAL that your Application consists of:
- A Cover Letter (maximum one single-sided A4 page) noting your personal and contact details and location and specifying the position(s) you are applying for;
- Your curriculum vitae (maximum 2 single-sided A4 pages) outlining your academic and professional qualifications as well as your work experience in reverse chronological order with your current, or most recent job, first; and
- A narrative (maximum 4 single-sided A4 pages) as to how you match the requirements noted below:
- Applicants must address the following in their application submission:
- How their previous engagements are in line to all the requirements set out above under this job description section;
- How their future work would add-value towards the criteria set out in this job description section; and
- How you intend to add value to the organization
The selection process will consist of three phases:
- Initially, the selection panel will consider all candidates that match the Job Role and Person specification criteria;
- As an interim stage, a short-listing of best fit applicants will be compiled and an interview panel will be formed. Candidates that make this short-list will be invited to attend a preliminary interview; and
- In the final stage of the process, selected few candidates will be asked to attend a final interview. A job offer will be made to the best applicants following this stage.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed