ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
₦60,000 - 100,000
Execute operation and maintenance according to the existing safety rules and standards;
Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
Provide information on detected breaches/defects, violation of the safety rules and operation rules to Management
Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Take preventive actions in liquidation of accidents
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Inspect 11kv feeders and faults found
- String 11kv overhead lines and fix accessories
- Change D-fuse and Lightening arresters;
- Perform all activities relating to control and advancement revenue improvement;
- To react according to regulations in the event of any theft or irregularity in the field
- Prompt maintenance of work tools
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Monitoring of Customer Enumeration & Pre-payment Meters and
- To perform other duties set by his superiors.
- Technical skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skill
Academic Qualification: FSLC/ NABTEB/ SSCE/ OND in engineering related course.
Maximum Age: 35 Years
Years of Experience: 2 yrs.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed