As a Telecom Project Manager, you will oversee and manage the turn-up and installation of leading edge, high capacity fiber optic networks, telecom tower. You will be accountable and responsible for tracking the progress of projects, leading internal and external calls with customers, and managing the project to budget.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical/Structural Engineering or any similar technical discipline is preferred.
• PMP certification if preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in responsibilities relating to telecom and Project Management.
• Demonstrated ability to apply continuous improvement techniques to existing processes and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to create ideas and develop solutions - Excellent problem-solving skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES NOT LIMITED TO UNDERLISTED
• Manages overall project performance including: project scheduling, resource scheduling, project costs, managing inventory for customer supplied materials, and customer satisfaction.
• Work with internal stakeholders who will perform work and support the project including Sales Engineering, the Factory Built Networks Manager, Field Operations Engineers, Optical Project Engineers, and Quality Control.