Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- The Cloud Product Manager will be responsible for the development of Cloud products and serve as the primary product expert. He will lead cloud product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development roadmap, lead cloud hyper-scale product development and support.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support marketing, sales and support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, presentations, demos, and online marketing content.
- Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements.
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop support resources and training for sales, customers, manuals, and technical support.
- Manage the cloud business case and go-to-market plans, including relevant budgets and break-even analyses.
- Analyze product portfolio and customer behaviors to determine enhancement opportunities and formulate customer stickiness and retention strategies.
- Manage all processes and approvals for launch of new products and ensure compliance with laid-down policies and procedures.
- Serve as liaison between commercial and technical teams ensuring proper interpretation of business requirement.
- Manage relationships with vendors and strategic partners ensuring their clear understanding of the product development scope and our business requirement.
- Monitor cometition and maintain a good knowledge of their products and product development strategy.
- Participate in product performance benchmarking activities.
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events.
- Oversee and coordinate marketing intelligence, manage the collection, description, analysis and prioritize requests for cloud product functionality from customers and prospects.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in the Engineering or the ICT industry.
- Microsoft azure certification
- 4 – 6 year's experience in product development.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, computer engineering or Information and Communication Technology.
Demand on the Job:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong project and self-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow a prescriptive design process and to work within the allotted project time limits.
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; able to identify trends and create relevant products.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
- Passion to understand the market needs and find innovative solutions to them.
- Well-informed of the market competitive structure, industry practices and regulation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to identify root cause and develop solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and the ability to translate technical concepts to field sales teams, technical and non-technical customers, and C-level client contact.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any application received after the deadline above will be automatically rejected.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed