Laboratory Technologist needed at an Expanding FMCG/Agrobusiness Company
An expanding FMCG/Agribusiness Company in Kaduna State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
Job Grade: C.3
- He shall carry out regular monitoring and documentation of PET bottle blowing to ensure it conforms to standard.
- He shall assist in all Physiochemical and Microbiological analysis on raw and packaging material, semi-finished and finished products.
- He shall be involved in fresh fruit reception, sampling, sorting and cleaning before crushing.
- He shall carry out all analysis on boiler, boiler feed water and document accordingly.
- He shall receive, monitor check and analyse all shelf stability samples and report any deviation promptly to the microbiologist/plant chemist.
- He shall assist the chemist in the puree preparation, syrup and Juice mixing processes.
- He shall supervise the back washing processes and filter cleaning of the water treatment plant.
- He shall directly participate in process control activities in dairy and Juice plants.
- He shall assist the plant chemist in carry out research and development as the need arises for management decision.
- Timely and accurate documentation of activities for management information.
- He shall carry out any other duties as assigned by the Quality Control Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Science Lab Tech, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, Food Science & Technology, Microbiology
- Minimum of two years’ experience in food industry with special reference to Juice and Dairy Processing.
- Practical laboratory experience and analysis
- Problem solving.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed