Director of Works, Services and Physical Planning at Wesley University, Ondo (WESLEYUNI)
Education and Training
Wesley University, Ondo (WESLEYUNI) is a licensed private University, branded and structured for diversified academic programmes and global attraction of staff and students. The University in line with the global Wesleyan culture, has the core value of seeking excellence, intellectual freedom of expression, integrity and high moral values For the posts, the University seeks candidates with vision, proven academic distinction, managerial ability, integrity and transparency in private and public life.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Works, Services and Physical Planning
- The Director of Works, Services and Physical Planning shall be responsible to the Vice-chancellor for the planning, maintenance and rehabilitation of physical facilities and grounds of the University.
Qualifications & Experience
- A good honours degree in Civil/Structural Engineering registrable with COREN with at least fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience or Professional Masters Degree in Architecture registrable with Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARGON) with at least fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience. MBA Degree or M.Sc. in Building or Facilities Management, together with managerial experience will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also have experience in supervising or coordinating the work of professional facility managers.
- Evidence of registration with the relevant professional bodies will be added advantage.
- The right candidates must be resourceful and should have ability to develop linkages with the external communities to support the emerging needs of the University; command respect and engender cooperation and loyalty of staff and students of the University.
- Candidates must also be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Terms and Condition of Service
Wesley University Ondo runs a remuneration package comparable to what obtains in Federal Universities and as approved from time to time by the Governing Council of the University Candidates will be entitled to the privileges, benefits and associated prerequisites as are obtainable in the Nigerian University System.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications under confidential cover and addressed to:
Wesley University Ondo,
P.M.B 507, Ondo.
- Each application should be made in twenty (20) type-written copies and be accompanied by duly signed and dated Curriculum Vitae (CV). The CV must present candidate’s name in full, age, marital status, educational attainment, nationality, professional and academic achievements.
- Each application should include the names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applicants should advise each Referee to forward a sealed confidential report on candidate’s character, academic and managerial competencies. The envelope should be marked (Position applied for): Referee’s Report.
- Each application should include twenty (20) copies of the applicants Vision for the University in the next five (5) years with particular reference to the position applied for.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed