Kwara State University, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the post below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer (CONUASS 05)
Job Ref: KWASU/ADM/244/VOL.1/
Candidates must possess:
- A First Class Honours, or Second Class Honours, Upper Division Degree.
- A Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field with a minimum of six (6) years cognate teaching experience plus at least twelve (12) significant scholarly publications in national and international peer reviewed Journals.
- Ability to develop and execute research project and must show evidence of research direction or supervision at the postgraduate, especially at Masters Level,
- Proficiency in ICT with demonstrable competence is a requirement.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 hard copies each of their Applications, photocopies of their credentials and current Curriculum Vitae which should contain the following:
- Full names (Surname Last in Block Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their ages
- Place of Birth
- Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Permanent Home address
- GSM Numbers and e-mail address
- Institution(s) Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
- Work Experience with Dates
- Number of Publications
- Present Employment Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by thc applicants to forward Confidential Reports on them directly to the "Registrar", indicating the post applied for.
All applications should be sent and addressed to:
Kwara State University, Malete,
P.M.B 1530, llorin,
- The post applied for should be indicated in the "Left Side Corner" of the sealed envelope containing the application.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed