Senior Manager, Business Development at an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
Reports to: GM, Engineering
Supervises: Business Development ExecutivesJob Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
- To carry out business development activities and ensure growth in revenue generation by identifying leads, developing relationships and creating awareness for our portfolio of services in the engineering division.
- Develop pipeline of new business for the company to improve company’s market position
- Build key client relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
- Prospect potential new client through effective networking and manage existing client
- Drive the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
- Identify the market / business opportunities, trendsetting ideas and project by researching industry and related events, publications, daily media, Nipex portal and also through existing clients.
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and making recommendations.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks, potentials and estimating partner or client needs and goals.
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to division and management.
- Prepare weekly marketing reports on targets and achievements for management.
Key Result Areas
- Number of business development ideas and penetration strategies developed.
- Number of market intelligence generated.
- Number of new project secured.
- Number of new business contracts established for IESL.
- Number of technical partner developed for the company.
- A First Degree in Engineering or any other related field
- A Postgraduate Degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum Experience 10-12 years relevant experience.
- Relevant Professional Qualification.
- Business understanding
- Strategic focus
- Decision making.
- Business development.
- Market Intelligence
- Marketing and sales acumen.
- Proposal development
- Negotiating skill
- Opportunity and relationship management
- Commercial acumen.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed