Apply as an Accounts & Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts & Admin Officer
- Assist in the finance and budget activities of the office including assisting in preparation of annual budget submission and revisions by estimating the cost of staff as well as rental and utilities, office equipment and supplies, printing, and other contracts, services or running expenses, to include in the budget.
- Verify all expense claims to certify correctness and ensure that all appropriate supporting documents have been provided.
- Maintaining filing system for vouchers and all financial instructions/guidelines issued and filing system and ensuring the documentation is regularly updated
- Maintenance of an effective banking system including preparing monthly bank reconciliation
- General management of the office; ensure regular supply of power, water; ensure timely supply and adequacy of office supplies e.g. stationery, ink, paper; proper maintenance and safety of office.
- Proper maintenance of office files including client, accounting and contract files (ease of retrieving information).
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, planning and monitoring of expenditure, liaising with vendors (obtain best pricing for good quality at all times)
- Perform administrative and strategic HR functions including: Coordinate submission of relevant documents by all new employees, Proper filing of staff employment documents, ensure staff files are updated, Maintenance of records related to vacations, sick leave, grievances and other staff matters, determine staff training needs and organize relevant trainings for staff.
- University degree from an accredited academic institution in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Prior experience working in an Energy Power Plant company as an accounts & Admin Officer
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed