Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Specialist
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Negotiate contract agreements for products and services (goods and services).
- Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
- Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
- Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
- Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
- Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations
- Negotiate with vendors for effective price rate.
- Purchase materials directly from the equipment manufacturer/producer.
- Prioritize contracts that are critical and important to the company.
- Communicate to leaders about the job plans.
- Provides cost effectiveness of materials, getting genuine materials.
- Relate with global managers depending on the need of materials.
- Making materials available to the company.
- Work on minor and major contracts.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Degree in Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: 10-15 years Experience in Engineering
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2020.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed