Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coding Analyst
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Status: Interviewing
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
- Review OEM documents and part number verification
- Coding of material numbers in SAP with the right specification.
- Assignment of Valuation type to Materials in the Material Master
- Review and Progress coding request on Material Master SharePoint portal.
- Replication of coded Material numbers to plants and storage locations
- Flagging and Unflagging of material numbers for deletion for obsolete MMs.
- Conversion of well Engineering MMs to NGW prefix.
- Updating of material Moving average price (MAP) in SAP.
- Review of SAP Material Master Data from the Global EP team
- Creation and Maintenance of Material Master information in SAP
- Analyzing the Material Master (MM) requirements (Material Master Records, Lead Time, Bills of Materials, Preservation of Information).
- Updating Material Leadtime in SAP
- Data cleansing of de-duplication in SAP.
- Ensuring correctness of data input into SAP to improve the quality of records and information in SAP.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Degree in Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience Fresh
- Other experience: 5-10years Experience in Engineering
- Career Level: Entry Level
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2020.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed