Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vendor Due Diligence Personnel
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Performing the Vendor risk assessment process including the review and scoring of inherent risk questionnaires, initiating and managing the due diligence process with cross functional control group and completing overall risk assessment summaries.
- Supporting the Vendor management team lead with reporting and monitoring of vendor risks; including data collection and analysis, periodic ongoing monitoring and reporting.
- Supporting the development and maintenance of a master vendor list including data scrubbing, validation and de- duplication.
- Performing evaluation of Third Party and Vendor engagements to identify and manage vendor risk which may include completion of inherent and overall risk assessments and initiating due diligence with cross function SME control groups in accordance with procedures and job aids.
- Develops and performs reporting for VRM including data collection, consolidation, analysis, spreadsheets and dashboards in support of the VRM process.
- Completes quality control reviews and testing to ensure procedures are followed.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Degree in Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5-10years Experience in Engineering
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2020.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed