Apply as a Sales Executive - Wood & Aluminium at BankSome Group
Marketing and Sales
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive - Wood & Aluminium
Job Type: Full-time
- Arrange/design advertising to promote Aluminum & Wood
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate
- Maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Take the lead in understanding the customer base in the assigned market, for the creation of reliable segment plans and sales plans.
- On the basis of these plans contribute to setting sales and growth targets at the allocated customers based on the agreed customer segments and go-to-market models.
- Sell Wood & Aluminum products with an emphasis on hands-on demonstrations using samples and displaying salable product features
- Identify significant business opportunities, pinpoint existing and/or potential problem areas.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follow up effectively with client till closure
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations to prospective and existing customers.
- Handle complex customer inquiries and in the resolution of their complaints.
- Provide feedback on customer and competition information in the context of possible further market penetration.
- Engage customers, provide outstanding service to every customer on the phone and in the showroom, close sale. Connect with previous clients to generate repeat business
- Achieve sales budget within assigned territory
- Check that the customer databases (CRM, ERP) contain up-to-date, accurate and complete customer information
- Deliver periodical business reviews and participate in the design of business growth and sales plans.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and support management of customer expectations
- Ensure all products, sales tools, systems and appropriate support are available, in a timely fashion, to allow for successful completion of plans/targets
- Promote a positive company image and develop long-term relations with the customer by participating in major customer events.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Carpentry & Joinery
- OND in Accounts
- 2-3 years experience
- Prior records on sales in aluminium
- Proficient in Ms Word & Excel
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Capability to grow in a competitive environment
- Commercial Awareness
- High degree in self motivation and ambition
- Ability and desire to sell.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed