Openings for Experts at an International Consultancy Firm
IT and Telecoms
An International Consultancy Firm with working experience in Nigeria and Africa is seeking for qualified individual experts willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expert
Location: Any City, Nigeria
The Expert experience should correspond to the following profile:
- Degree in Water and Sewage Engineering, Solid Waste Management, Irrigation Engineering, Highway Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering, Bridge Engineering, Soil Erosion and Flood Control, Infrastructural Development, Urban Planning, GIS Experts, Gender Based Violence Expert (GBV) or other relevant / equivalent field
- M.Sc in Engineering or Project Management will be considered an added advantage
- Candidate should be registered with the requisite professional bodies
- Experience in AutoCAD (or other directly similar Design software) and a main Project Management software is highly desired
- Excellent command of English Language, proven ability in technical report writing
- At least 10 years of professional experience in design, construction and infrastructural projects, implementation and supervision / financial monitoring of civil and water works
- At least 5 years of working experience in Design and supervision / monitoring of infrastructural projects (e.g. bridges, roads, sewage, water and infrastructures) in Sub-Saharan Africa and Nigeria in particular.
- Experience in international development programmes comprising AfDB / IsDB / EU / WB funding rules will be considered an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications accompanied with photocopies of credentials and any other supporting documents to:
P.O. BOX 1040
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed