HR Intern at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern
- We are currently seeking to recruit young, ambitious and enthusiastic youth corp members who want to build a career in HR to fill up the role of an Intern.
- Updating our internal databases with new employee information like contact details and employment form
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Assist in end to end recruitment
- File physical HR records in HR filing cabinet
- Proof reading and editing consultant profiles
- Scanning and emailing HR documents
- Schedule interview appointments
- Create job advertisements
- Carry out administrative duties related to HR
- Keep abreast of new developments in HR field
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Senior HR Consultant
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum B.Sc. in any degree
- Candidate must be a Youth Corp Member seeking a primary place of assignment (P.P.A)
- Creativity and Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- Social media savvy
- Proficient in the use of office suites such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent Leadership skills.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed