Factory Supervisor at Peen Nigeria Limited
Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Supervisor
- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts
- Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Minimum of HND holders
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience
- Applicant should reside around Oregun, Ojota, Ketu, Maryland, Ikeja Axis
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- previous work experience in a palstic factory/industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed