Team Lead, Quality at a Joint Venture Automobile Company - Workforce Group
Workforce Group - Our client, a joint Venture Automobile company set up to construct and operate an automobile assembly plant in Nigeria is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Quality
Report To: Chief Technical Officer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the products produced meet quality standards required to minimize quality costs and maximize customer satisfaction whilst ensuring that procedures and processes are adhered to.
Scope of Responsibility
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring incoming parts from supply chain companies and internally produced vehicles meet the quality standards and systems required.
General and Task Management:
- Support the management of all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team (e.g. internal, supplier, customer and customer warranty)
- Lead and/or support technicians and quality engineers
- Train people within own work group.
- Support regular inspection meetings with representatives from appropriate departments to establish an action plan for improving build quality.
- Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Assertive, resilient and welcomes change.
Skills & Attributes
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in a Manufacturing or Engineering field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in automobile production and quality management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Must have previous experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2020.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed