Internal Auditor at the Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted Project)
The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
The internal auditor shall perform internal oversight functions so that all activities involving the commitment of financial resources of the Agency comply with all accounting system and reporting procedures as stipulated in the provision of CSDPs financial management manual. Some specified functions are as follows:
- Preparation of quarterly internal audit report of the Agency,
- Preparation of all audit program for the year,
- To review and monitor the disbursement of the Agency (SOE),
- To strengthen the internal control system of the project,
- To review all the authorizations approvals, eligibility and documentation of expenditures,
- To review financial transactions of the communities in line with financial procedures manual,
- To undertake value for money audit of all project activities,
- To inspect and monitor all micro-projects in the communities,
- To carry out both compliance audit and non-financial audit,
- Inspection and appraisal of the accounting system in operation at the establishment to ascertain its adequacy and effectiveness,
- Verifying the cash and other assets of the project,
- Examine the reconciliation statement with the carried monthly/weekly Bank statement,
- Ensure that the system of internal check and internal control introduced for the prevention of early detection of fraud and loss cash. Stores and other assets of the project is adequate,
- Ensure that deposit register is maintained as provided in the PFMU.
Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree or HND in Accounting or Banking and Finance and a membership professional association such as ACA, ACCA, ANAN or other equivalents with at least five (5) years post qualification experience.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed