Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (M & E) at the Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted Project)
The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (M & E)
The M&E manager shall be charge with the responsibility of:
- Ensuring the maintenance of record of all types of Data and Information on SA activities.
- Overseeing the Monitoring and Evaluation Department of SA and coordinating the activities of the MIS and M&E units.
- Providing guidelines and guidance for the operations of the MIS and M&E Units.for them to met the expectations of the SAS
- Liaising with the LGRC and other departments of the SA for M&E Purposes and working with the communities to ensure effective participatory monitoring and evaluation of CDPs and Micro project.
- Consolidates annual budget and workplan for the department.
- Design field Data collection and Collation format for the SA.
- Develop Terms of Reference and Provide Guidance for all studies.
- Liaising with the operation and finances and administration department to collect and collate date for tracking of key activities of the SA: (Budget Performance, Financial Matters, Costing/Pricing of CSDP activities in the state, operations, etc), and
- Providing Cumulative records, analysis and statistics of activities overtime to guild operations.
- A University Degree in Agriculture, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering, Extension Services or Project Management, with at least 12years post qualification experience.
- Knowledge of computer is mandatory. Previous experience in Project Monitoring and Evaluation shall be an added advantage.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed