Project Officer - Supervision at the Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted Project)
The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer - Supervision
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of the operation officers.
- Regular and Timely liaising with other project officers for deployment of operation officers for field level activities.
- Assist in the provision of technical advise on all engineering works eg Construction/Rehabilitation of Infrastructure/erosion control bands, Agro-Processing Equipment, Fielder road construction etc.
- In close liaison with relevant state ministries, departments, agency (ies), ensure the adoption of state approved standard technical designs for social infrastructure;
- Ensure compliance with state level technical specification/standard for all social infrastructure,
- Prepare budget and work plan for supervision of CDPs and micro-projects contained therein;
- Provide guidance to Operations Officers designated to undertake supervision.
- Regularly submit monthly supervision reports to the Managers, Operations, M&E
- Provide specific reports on supervision as may be requested by any of the Managers and the General Manager,
- Assist in organizing training for line ministries, LGA, LGRC and operations Officers in social infrastructure operations and maintenance
- Liaise with the relevant state agency for certification for all social infrastructure at completion
- Directly responsible to the Operation Manager;
- Any other duty (ies) assigned by the Operations Manager
Qualification and Experience
- At least a Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Social and Natural Science, with at least Five years experience in Design and/or Supervision of Social Infrastructure Construction. Computer literacy is essential and experience in implementing community level infrastructure is an added advantage.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However, civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed