Project Officer - Gender and Vulnerable at the Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency
Transport and Courier
The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer - Gender and Vulnerable
- Develop an action plan for mainstreaming vulnerable groups and gender sensitive activities in operation of the state Agency.
- Facilitate the preparation processes of CDP formulation at Community level
- Assist Project team to incorporate appropriate vulnerable groups (including gender) issues in to project activities.
- Assist in organizing training for line ministries, LGALGRC and Operations Officers in mainstreaming vulnerable and gender issues in development activities.
- Liaise with the Desk Officers in line ministries to identify mechanisms of incorporating vulnerable and gender issues into their programs
- Identify and articulate opportunities for integrating soc i a I safety nets in project activities.
- Prepare a quarterly report highlighting emerging issues from projects activities in mainstreaming vulnerable group/gender issues in development activities;
- Provide input to the preparation of quarterly annual and requisite reports of the operations department.
- Provide inputs to the costed yearly work programs for the operations department.
- Develop, maintain and disseminate a comprehensive knowledge base on vulnerable group perspectives to promote staff awareness.
- Maintain links with and update knowledge of other relevant agencies’ programs on mainstreaming vulnerable groups into development agendas.
- Design strategies for the encouragement of the government and its agencies to be more supportive towards the cause of the vulnerable.
- Responsible to the Manager, Operations
- Any other duties assigned by the manager, Operations
Qualification and Experience
- At least a first degree in Social Science, Natural Resources Science, Rural Environment Development, Agric Extension with a least 5years post qualification experience, part of which must have been spent in CDD related areas, Computer literacy experience in Gender/Vulnerable Mainstreaming and safety nets will be an added advantage.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed