Project Officer and Trainer at the Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted Project)
The Kaduna State Community and Social Development Agency invites applications from qualified candidates from public and private sectors for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer and Training
- Supervise and carry out promotions and outreach
- programs to create awareness of SA’s Activities.
- Facilitate the carrying out of advocacy for the CSDP at the State level through information, education and communication (TEC) campaigns, Ensure linkage with relevant ministries/agencies on integrating collectives action and mobilization of resource of forsectoral development plans,
- Undertake regular skill gap analysis of project staff, line ministries, LGRC and CPMC members and identify requisite training to address,
- Supervise, in liaison with relevant SA staff and line ministries staff all training delivery to CPMCs and LGRCs,
- Prepare budget estimates and annual work plan for training, information, education and communication activities of the SA;
- Maintain links with and update knowledge of other agencies, programs on advocacy, sensitization, awareness and communication,
- Be responsible for preparing periodic reports on progress in advocacy, mobilization and awareness, measured against the targets of annual work plans and legal funding requirements (e.g. IDA/donor req u ire ments),
- Responsible for communication materials development,
- Organize learning events for stakeholders,
- Coordinate and facilitate CDD cross-learning events and information sharing amongst stakeholders,
- Monitoring and coordination of information, Education and communication activities,
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Manager, Operations.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a first degree in SociaI Science, Natural Resources, Rural Environmental Development, Agric Extension with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to training and social analysis, especially rural appraisals.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in community level facilitation and mobilization is added advantage.
The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff regulation and the Conditions of Service.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application, indicating the position sought and supported with CV to:
The Head of Service,
General Hassan Usman Katsina House,
Kawo, Kaduna State.
Note: The appointment is for the period of the life of the project with 6 months’ probation period. However, civil servants found suitable will be engaged as seconded officers and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed