SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer (M / F)
Location: SNL Office - PHC
Contract: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- SPIE NIGERIA is looking for a Recruitment Officer to join the taskforce in the office in Port Harcourt.
- Being part of a team of 3, you will work closely with the Recruitment Manager and the Human Ressources Department.
- Handles sourcing of resumes for interviews
- Conducts tests and interviews alongside all line managers
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Contacts all successful candidates for employment
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with Recruitment Manager
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of job requirement for each position
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of happening in the labor market
- Must be familiar with all recruitment trends prevalent in their vicinity
- Must possess good communication skill and interpersonal relationship
- Strong Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in French is a strong plus
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Languages: English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria