Mwanga is a pioneer tech-driven debt recovery and business support outsourcing company with a vision to be the leading extension to global teams in Africa. We started our pilot operations in 2018 with a small agile team and have scaled impressively since then in results and team becoming trusted by key players for recoveries in Nigeria. We offer business support to businesses with the aim of helping them scale using ethical and innovative technology strategies. We are trusted by Africa’s leading lenders to recover their outstanding debts and to scale our impact. We provide a range of services ranging from debt recovery, telemarketing, call center outsourcing, virtual assistant services, customer support services, and data analysis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele-Collection Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages recovery of overdue loan
- Contacting customers daily/weekly and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Following up with customers daily/weekly on previous payment redemption date
- Advising customers on the best payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Thoroughly understands assigned portfolio and product
- Responding to customer queries and escalating accordingly
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Reporting accurate customers feedback daily/weekly
Requirement / Specification
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc
- Previous experience in tele-collectionsorCustomer Service will be an added advantage
- Not above 33 years
- Convincing and resolving customer issues.
- Effective at negotiating.
- Proximity to Maryland is a key factor for selection
- Strong Written, Communication, and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language
- Agile, Teachable and willing to learn
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong Listening skills
- Persuasive, sales/marketing, and analytical skills will be an added advantage
N50,000 - N70,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@mwanga.ng using "Tele-Collection" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed