Nail Technician at Lo'lavita Hair & Beauty Studio Salon (Lavita Group)
Lo'lavita Hair & Beauty Studio Salon is an international unique brand that offers luxury quality hair extension pieces; accessories, electronic styling tools and hair care products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nail Technician
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide high-quality manicures and pedicures which include removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails.
- Clean nails, shape the ends of nails, push back cuticles and apply new polish based on customer preferences.
- Apply artificial nails, recommend various nail designs and nail art to customers.
- Evaluate the condition of customer nails and advise them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Sanitize all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensure that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensure that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
- Provide quality hand and foot massages.
Requirements & Qualifications
- SSCE / OND minimum qualifications.
- Proven experience working as a Nail Technician.
- In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Applicants MUST reside within Lekki, Victoria Island and Obalende environs.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 24th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the post applied as subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed