Medical Director (CEO) at the National Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki
EBONYI , ABAKALIKI ,
The National Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki - The Management of National Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Medical Director (CEO)
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution
- He is accountable to the board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to day management of the affairs of the hospital.
- Candidates must be Medical Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria not less that Twelve (12) years post qualification;
- Candidates must be Fellows of either the National postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West Africa Postgraduate Medical College of its equivalent registerable by Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have Postgraduate Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gyneacology which must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of Five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage;
- Candidates must not be more than 55 years of age on the day of assumption of duty as Medical Director.
Salary and Allowance
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Twenty (20) copies of their Application Letters and CV, to be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed and sent to:
The Head of Administration,
National Obstetric Fistula Centre,
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next Four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical Dental Practitioner NOT LESS than Twenty-Five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed