Job Alert: Sales Representative at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Marketing and Sales
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers
- We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce. We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for the position.
- This position will be responsible for channel management, sales and distribution of SFH products at various assigned locations, especially in private health facilities.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Achieve individual sales target.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Discover, activate and report new sales outlet/customers every month.
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Biological Science or related fields of study and must have a completed NYSC
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years post-NYSC in a pharmaceutical environment or sales related areas preferably
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative.
Skills and Competency Required:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Marketing and Sales skills
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Detail-oriented, organised and great with follow-up
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result Oriented
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Creativity / Innovation.
- We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed