Associate Professor (Health Sciences) at Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
Education and Training
Al-Hikmah University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2005. It is a faith-based, private and conventional University with a strong Islamic content. The University aims at providing high moral standard and academic excellence for the good of the Nigerian nation and humanity. It is also committed to the development of highest academic standards both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Associate Professor (AHUASS 06)
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Faculty: Health Sciences
Lecturing positions are available in the underlisted Department(s) with focus on the area(s) of specialization:
- Basic Medical Sciences:
- Area of Specialization: Anatomy, Physiology
- Community Health:
- Area of Specialization: Environmental Health Science, Public Health
- Medical Laboratory Science:
- Area of Specialization: Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science:
- Area of Specialization: Nursing Science
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must be authorities in the relevant field with Ph.D. degree (or Postgraduate Fellowship in relevant field) from any reputable University with evidence of scholaily publications in reputable local, national and international journals with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Applicants must have had at least three (3) years full- time University teaching, research and administrative experience since becoming Senior Lecturer.
- Computer Literacy is required for the post
Conditions of Service
Comparable to what is obtainable in the public universities in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) to:
Adeta Road, Adewole Housing Estate,
P.M.B. 1601, Ilorin,
- Applicants should indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head directly to the Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Departments / Units where the positions are based in the University.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed