Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment, 6th December 2018
₦60,000 - 100,000
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Ensure that all orders sent are being treated and fulfilled within set timelines.
- Track and ensure supply of orders to all locations concerned.
- Act as Account Manager to 3rd party Logistics Company.
- Manage stock levels at the warehouses.
- Track all invoices and ensure PODs are retrieved.
- Drive Product Returns documentation and process.
- Manage customers’ complains about stock and supply related issues.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English Language.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Be an effective communicator.
- Have knowledge of computer software packages.
- Be a problem solver.
- Be willing to create collaborative relationships with internal and external customers.
Job Title: Bakery Support Officer
- Advise end user bakeries on baking best practices by identifying associated challenges and proffer possible solutions.
- Ensure that all bakeries in the assigned areas are visited regularly as per stipulated standard.
- Develop, manage and maintain a good relationship with all the commercial end users to ensure customer loyalty in assigned territory.
- Handle customer complaints in line with approved company procedure.
- Engage in practical baking demonstration to provide insight and solution in line with baking best practice.
- First Degree in Food Technology or related science discipline.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Two (2) years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Be a good team player.
- Have baking skills.
- Be able to drive a Manual and Automatic Transmission Vehicles with valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed