Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi and Bauchi
- We are looking for young, smart and enterprising Business Development officers, who skilled in maintaining and creating new businesses to work in a top Pension company.
- Create new businesses and ideas for the company
- Create awareness about pension scheme to the Clients and customers.
- Promote the company's pension services and products to prospective clients and customers
- Initiate and maintain strong conversation with prospective clients and customers
- Identify new businesses for the company which suit its products and services
- Researching for organisations and companies for business partnership.
- Planning and overseeing new business initiatives
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Researching the needs of companies and learning who makes decisions
- Monitor, review and analyse strategies in marketing, sales, advertising and other fields of operations.
- Develop and prepare presentations for prospective clients
- Follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles
- Initiate plans for client companies to achieve profits and reduce losses.
- OND / NCE qualifications
- Must be able to initiate conversations with clients and customers
- Must be very smart, dynamic and a goal achiever
- Must be able to generate new businesses and reach out to new customers
- Good communication and written skills
- Must have the tenacity and courage to approach prospective clients
- Must not be more than 30 years of age
- Applicant must reside in Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi or Bauchi.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] and should use the Job Title and the Job Location as the subject topic.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed