Apply as a Relationship Manager at Citygate Global Investment Limited
Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all products of the bank.
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring that effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers. Etc
- Managing and liaising with existing credit clients.
- Monitoring loan portfolio for repayment and slippages
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Booking of quality loans for the bank and ensuring repayment of same
- Champion deposit mobilization
- Identify target markets and sales tactics to improve product offerings
Qualification & Required Skills
- Degree / HND in related discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years’ marketing experience in commercial banking
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Must possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Preferable candidate should reside on Lagos Island and its environs
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.