Apply as a Laundry Attendant at Hilton Worldwide
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing team members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
Job Ref.: HOT071KA
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- A Laundry Attendant is responsible for supporting laundry operations and providing pressing, sewing, and similar services to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be Doing?
- As a Laundry Attendant, you are responsible for supporting laundry operations and providing pressing, sewing, and other similar services to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Laundry Attendant will also be required to manage and respond to guest requests.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required
- Complete wash cycles, folding of linen and correct storage
- Manage guest requests in line with company brand standards and one call delivery deadline
- Greet guests in public areas and rooms in a warm and friendly manner
- Provide laundry, pressing, sewing, and other similar services to guests
- Ensure soiled and damaged linen is stored in soiled bags and disposed of correctly
- Maintain linen room and uniform store - Ensure floors are stocked with the correct amount of each linen items
- Ensure chemicals are used and stored correctly
- Report maintenance and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are We Looking for?
- A Laundry Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Respond to guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Methodical and well organised
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous laundry experience
- Experience in a similar role
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed