Become the Order Management Officer at Kwik Delivery
Kwik Delivery - We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order Management Officer
What You'll Do
- Ensure compliance to all Kwik order fulfilment policies and procedures.
- Adherence to appropriate order flow and SLAs.
- Communicate with all interfacing team and customers in a professional and concise manner.
- Manages customers order from end to end.
- Track and report order statuses while making sure orders ship are without issue.
- Research and resolve chargebacks from customers to prevent future occurrences.
- Overall proactive approach to work by taking ownership of tasks, moving forward as appropriate to meet deadlines and objectives.
Who You Are
- You must be process driven, good in time management, critical thinking, organise and customer centric
- An excellent communicator and a great work ethics
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, being resolutive and self-motivated
- A good team player with analytical skill
- You are tech savvy and have feel comfortable using technology on daily basis
- You will make sure that our amazing services are available and perfectly executed to our customers conveniently and seamlessly.
What You'll Bring
- B.A / B.Sc or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of order management or supply chain operations experience to ensure on-time delivery
- Experience in customer service and communication skill
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and variety of tech platforms
Life at ADT
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed