Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Behaviour Change Communication Adviser (State Level)
Job Type: Contract
- The Behaviour Change Communication Adviser will support the implementation of all project BCC activities for the project in the corresponding states.
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of the Behavioral Change Strategy at the State level, this will include to provide advise on the social norms that will be targeted by the project BC Strategy as well as developing the strategy components
- Lead the implementation of the BC Strategy at the State level and provide quality control and technical advice as well as oversight for the implementation of such strategy at the LGA and community levels. This will include to oversee the development and field testing of BC messages and materials working in partnership with the Project Communications Firm
- Provide technical advice and quality control for the implementation of activities under the project in the corresponding State, LGA and community levels
- Support other non-BCC related communication activities at the state level. This will require the development of a comprehensive communication strategy for the project which will include but not limited to communication through mass media; new media channels (e.g. social media) and oral media channels at the national, state and community/local levels;
- Review the progress of all BCC related activities and prepare regular reports for submission to Project Coordinator.
- Master in Development Communications, Mass Communications, Sociology, Anthropology, Public Health, or related field. A combination of Bachelor’s Degree and experience is also acceptable.
- Five to Seven years of experience in some of the following areas:
- the design of behaviour change communications strategies, messages and interventions; application of behavioural sciences in program design; work on gender issues and BCC-related qualitative research; community-based BCC program development and implementation;
- BCC programs targeting key or vulnerable populations; BCC programs targeting general populations; implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
- Willingness to occasionally travel and work with rural communities.
- Well-versed with working in MS office environment
- Good communication skill in English (both written and oral)
- Ability to work as part of a team
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed