Offer: Midwife at Partnership for Justice (PJ)
Partnership for Justice (PJ) is a non profit organisation of professionals who share a commitment to equality, justice and globalisation of human rights standards. PJ works at all levels to impact public policy and social change and provide innovative range of services to achieve equality and justice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Midwife
- Ensuring Quality of Services to Survivors
- Provide quality health care, assessments, support, information, and follow up services at all times to all survivors that visit the Center.
- A degree in Nursing or similar qualification in Nursing
- At least 3 years experience in the direct provision of examinations, treatment, and care services to women and children including survivors of sexual assault domestic violence, and other forms of gender-based violence.
- Substantial knowledge and/or practical experience in health and medical issues pertaining to gender based violence response, and in the provision of appropriate care for survivors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply the principles of providing quality service delivery for survivors of gender-based violence in various settings and circumstances.
- Experience engaging constructively with diverse groups of stakeholders at all levels in a participatory, inclusive manner to address issues that may be viewed as sensitive or controversial with respect to traditional socio-cultural beliefs and practices.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Intent, CV (Not more than 3 pages), Copies of Credentials (word Documents) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed