Opening for a Counsellor at Partnership for Justice (PJ)
Partnership for Justice (PJ) is a non profit organisation of professionals who share a commitment to equality, justice and globalisation of human rights standards. PJ works at all levels to impact public policy and social change and provide innovative range of services to achieve equality and justice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Counsellor
- Technical: Ensuring Quality of Services to Survivors
- Degree in Education, Counseling, Social Work, Communications or related field
- Experience engaging constructively with diverse groups of stakeholders at all levels in a participatory, inclusive manner to address issues that may be viewed as sensitive or controversial with respect to traditional socio-cultural beliefs and practices.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience working with women and children
- Experience working with vulnerable ones especially abused women and children.
- Excellent presentation skills, communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Intent, CV (Not more than 3 pages), Copies of Credentials (word Documents) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed