Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- We are looking for a motivated and results-driven sales officer in Real Estate Company to join our growing team.
- The applicant in this role would be responsible for selling our product, and guiding them through their purchase process.
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure client’s satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Communicate with clients via email, phone calls, etc.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective clients
- Advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform clients of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and clients relationships in the effort to extend clients lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND, BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- We are seeking a customer-focused, dedicated, and responsible hotel manager to join our growing organization.
- In this position, you will coordinate the day-to-day operations and activities.
- You must be approachable, detailed, and goal-oriented with previous hospitality or management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and register guests upon their arrival
- Respond to inquiries regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies
- Coordinate front office activities; resolve guest issues as well as problems among staff
- Assign duties and schedule shifts for hotel employees
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that the hotel facility operates smoothly
- Ensure that the facility operates efficiently within the guidelines of all policies and procedures
- Participate in financial activities and monitor the facility’s revenue, including setting room rates, establishing budgets, and allocating funds to departments
- Procure supplies and obtain outside services as necessary, including deliveries, laundry, maintenance, and trash collection
- Collect payments; maintain data about all funds and expenditures
- Prepare and properly store paperwork and documentation concerning departmental functions
- Collaborate with other managers to coordinate hotel activities
- Arrange for telephone and mail services for guests
- Provide concierge services for guests regarding dining locations and entertainment venues
- Carry out or delegate marketing and public relations activities
- Meet with clients to book and plan special events, such as conventions, banquets, weddings, receptions, and other functions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Trained in customer service, hospitality management, sales, and marketing, or other related experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Hospitality Sector
- Applicants must reside in Mainland (Ogba, Ikeja, Agege, Berger, etc.)
- Proficient with customer relationship management (CRM)
- HND/ND qualification is accepted
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and point of sale (POS) software.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to motivate your team as well as interact directly with the public
- Superior problem-solving skills; capable of making quick yet sound judgments and decisions.
Job Title: Load Officer
- We are looking to recruit Loan Officers to facilitate lending, credit worthiness, and risks to clients.
- The ideal candidate should possess an in-depth knowledge on sales and marketing with excellent track record of achievements.
- Meet with clients to obtain information for loan applications and give details about the process.
- Explain to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of services.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Approve loans within specified limits and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Evaluate credit worthiness and risks.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients about renewal.
- Proven work experience as a load officer
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be target-oriented and commission driven.
- Minimum qualification, OND/HND
- Applicants must be within the age bracket of 22-35 years
- Applicants must reside within Oshodi, Lagos Island, and Iyana-Ipaja.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Our company needs the services of a Fleet Manager who would manage the fleet aspect of the company and display professionalism in handling issues.
- The ideal candidate would also be responsible for the maintenance of all cars under our platform and ensures that company goals and objectives are met.
- Tracking and diagnostics of vehicles
- Collaborate with human resources to source and attract drivers to the fleet.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
- Fleet replacement and maintenance
- Organize Vehicle Safety Stickers & Registration
- Organize the repair of any damage to vehicles
- Provide monthly Vehicle Maintenance cost report to the management
- Organize & Schedule Fleet vehicle maintenance
- Conduct random inspections of vehicles within the fleet
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Ability to supervise, coordinate and direct the work of the subordinates
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- To maintain effective working relationship with the subordinate employees
- To analyze the requirements of the situation and to take effective and corrective action
- HND applicant only
- Work with minimum or less supervision
- Male applicant only
- Proficiency in computer is required to generate relevant work reports
- Should have an excellent problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed