Cornerstone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry is seeking applicationS from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
- Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry is looking to recruit an Adobe Photoshop Intern Intern to join our marketing team. This candidate will be responsible for Product Image Editing, Product Image Optimization and Studio Support including e-commerce assets, and web/mobile ads.
- This internship program is for 3 months and may be extended based on performance.
Components of the program include:
- Consults with supervisor to evaluate individual project needs, scope the size and time of the project and provide deliverables on-time
- Designs marketing collateral, such as website and digital graphics, product graphics, infographics, icons, and large format items such as tradeshow booths, etc.
- Manages and maintains consistency of branding and overall design
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to supervisor for approval
- Must be able to work collectively with other team members, embrace ideas, consider criticism, and be flexible working through creative processes
- Work independently with little guidance.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Excellent writing, communication and numerical skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of image editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and Illustrator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Great attention to details, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key.
- Must be systems oriented and a process driven.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Proficient in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with responsive website development tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed