Tranos Contracting Limited is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
- A Social Media Officer is needed urgently in Lagos.
- Must be experienced in Social Media management and Graphic design (Compulsory).
- Digital Marketing: Responsible for strategy and execution of digital marketing plans
- Responsible for demand generation via social media channels and website
- Responsible for content management on website and search engine optimization
- Social Media: Responsible for social media management
- Evaluate emerging digital marketing technologies and perspectives for adoption, Identify trends and insights that will be useful to the company
- Content Marketing: Responsible for copywriting, content marketing initiatives, ideas, growth and execution
- Analytics: Drive continuous improvement by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social media data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Content Generation: Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages our target audience to take action
- Brand Management: Manage brand awareness and oversee the online reputation with the primary goal of driving engagement and increasing demand generation
- Must have 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or a similar course from a reputable tertiary institution
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Proven experience managing digital media
- Experience in creating and managing Social Media campaigns
- Good understanding and functional experience with search engine optimization practices
- Good knowledge of picture and video editing software and technologies (Corel Draw, In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Always researching, applying, and refining relevant Social Media reputation utilities and best practices
- Ability to establish, meet deadlines and change directions when necessary,
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Creative with good attention to details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed