PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company's broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Manage the full sales-cycle including; prospecting, fact finding, presenting, negotiating and closing key agency and brand accounts
- Generate revenue from all the media platforms, print and digital, provided by the organization
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- Develop award winning sales pitch covering all the services/options available and present same to both new and existing clients
- Explain to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
- Promote the company’s image by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets consistently.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or Management, Marketing, Psychology or any related field.
- 3-5 years proven experience in a similar sales role.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to speak and write English Language impeccably
- Be a self-starter, able to work under pressure, and without constant supervision
- Have had business relationships with major/top organizations/corporations
- Have the charm to relate with and manage high-end clients excellently
- Be able to build, manage and maintain business relationships
- Be an aggressive and passionate sales person
- Be confident with an outgoing personality
- Be business savvy and possess strong business acumen
- Be very familiar with the media and real estate industries
- Have good computer and presentation skills
- Have strong media math skills and understanding of the industry tools and metrics
- Be motivated, passionate and a real team player
- Possess great welcoming personality that encourages relationship building
- Be capable of multitasking and working in a fast paced environment
- Be professional with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Company car with driver for mobility.
- Career growth and training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the title of the job as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed