Human Resource Officer at Lily Hospitals Limited
Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a motivated and talented HR Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in human resources and a passion for helping organizations build and maintain a strong and effective workforce.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and making job offers.
- Administer and maintain HR records, including employee files, benefits information, and other confidential documents.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new employees, including orientation and training coordination.
- Support employee relations by addressing employee questions, concerns, and conflicts in a professional and confidential manner.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage and update the company's HRIS (Human Resources Information System).
- Assist with benefits administration.
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on HR best practices.
- Assist in organizing and conducting employee training and development programs.
- Collaborate with management to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Participate in HR projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a human resources role.
- Strong understanding of HR principles, practices, and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Writing skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently as well as in a team.
Deadline: 20th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Login And Apply