Lontor is the foremost rechargeable lighting brand in Western African market with 18 years of experience on international branding operation and management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aftersales Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will provide exceptional after sales service by supervising technicians in analyzing products, identifying the repair need and possibilities, and orchestrating all elements related to the after sales process, including the appropriate repair process, cost associated, tracking/monitoring, follow up with craft shops, vendors, and clients, and closure of final delivery of repairs.
- Overseeing repairs take-in and identifying what repairs need to and can be done to the item.
- Work with stakeholders and technicians one-on-one to identify what repairs need to and can be done to the item. Explain the process, timeline, costs, and review of the overall condition of item at drop off
- Proper and clear completion of repair form including contact information, pricing, repair lead time, process and pick up procedures are all properly explained and noted
- Consistent follow up with stakeholders on status of their repairs, throughout the repair process. Follow up includes email or phone based on preference.
- Examine product and ensure that repair was properly completed, and that product is clean and presentable for return.
- Process repair transactions for payment and liaison with team if the process is not followed
- Follow up with client post-repair pick up to ensure client satisfaction
- Adheres to company compliance and security procedures throughout the After Sales process
- Partner with sales team to direct clients’ needs to After Sales area and ensure proper procedures are respected
- Consistent participation in product training to enhance product knowledge.
- 1-3 years of experience in same capacity
- Keen interest in product and quality
- Great computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Client Service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle difficult situations with grace, composure, diplomacy, tact, and discretion
- Accuracy and attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Login And Apply