Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facilities for emergency funds, house/office/shop rent and lifestyle loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Manage the debt collection processes and work with analysts to develop, recommend, and enact payment plans to eliminate client debt in an agreed timeframe aligned with Lendha’s collections policy.
- Debt Settlements: Accurately maintain client records and manage all past due accounts and determine the appropriate collection action to be taken for each individual client. Collect delinquent accounts by contacting customers via telephone, email, and visiting the place of business.
- Compile daily, weekly, and monthly reports on the status of delinquent accounts, collection activity, and accounts receivable status. Report progress of collections to Supervisor, make recommendations for next steps and write-offs.
- Customer Acquisition: Present, promote and sell Lendha’s products using solid negotiations to existing and prospective clients across relevant sectors, including but not limited to companies in the e-commerce, consumer goods, healthcare, and financial services industries.
- Loan Portfolio Growth. Support the evaluation of loans given to customers by ensuring that credit appraisals are completed properly and uphold monitoring of accounts to identify outstanding debts. Review terms of contract and service with client and clearly communicate various payment options. Work cooperatively with other departments to best determine how to balance both the customer's and Lendha's needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline from accredited polytechnic or University with NYSC discharge certificate or NYSC Exclusion Letter.
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro / small/medium businesses
- Knowledge of the microfinance bank sector is an advantage
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of the major local languages
- Lives in Ikorodu - Lagos axis.
Benefits and Perks
- HMO and other statutory benefits.
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply