Senior Software Engineer at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - 10 Openings
LAGOS , LEKKI ,
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, an indigenous IT firm building the future of payment processes in Africa is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Slot: 10 Openings
Probation Period: 6 months
- The Senior Software Engineer is required to produce and implement functional software solutions.
- You will work with the Enterprise Architect to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are also required to have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
- Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- 4 - 5 Years of Experience
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Java, C++) and the Spring MVC Framework
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Range: NGN 400,000 - NGN 500,000 per month.
- Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Pension, State of the art work equipment, comfortable work environment
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed