Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Senior HR Business Consultant
- We seek to engage a qualified candidate for the position of Senior HR Business Consultant.
Requirements/ Skill and Competencies
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- Must have worked or currently working in the Consulting Industry
- Must have minimum of 10 years experience in business development and HR Consulting
- Strong business acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any CV without the job title will be disqualified.
Job Title: Accounts and Admin Assistant
Report to: Accounts Officer
Scope of Job
The accounts assistant is to assist the Accounts officer in the following functions:
- Prepare, record and store accounting documents as prescribed;
- Provide adequate, timely and accurate financial information to departmental managers as requested;
- Monitor, update and manage project budgets;
- Prepare monthly income and expenditure reports;
- Update and follow new transactions and balances of bank accounts and reconcile with accounting book;
- Manage fixed assets of the office;
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Assist in updating preferred vendor list and asset inventory.
- Provide translation/interpretation as needed.
- Conduct other admin tasks as requested, including some project research.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with at least 2 years post graduation experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with Job Title as subject.
Job Title: Accounts and Administrative Officer
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Maintain the office filing system and support project staff to document records (both electronic and hard copies)
- Maintain both project and statutory records, including staff attendance and leave registers, monthly meeting registers, motor vehicle usage and asset register
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting with at least 7 years experience
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional professional certification is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed