Service Delivery Quality Advisor - Community Pharmacist (CP) at the Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Quality Advisor - Community Pharmacist (CP)
Ref No: sfh-71306
Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Prepare supervision strategy plan for the that will be approved by the State Program Manager(SPM).
- Develop a work plan to ensure adequate and systematic coverage of all Community Pharmacists (CP) for supervisory support.
- Provide on-the-job or clinic-based supervision of Community Pharmacists (CP) to ensure they provide FP services in line with recommended quality standards
- Work with the SPM, State RH Coordinator and Master trainers to provide appropriate Family Planning training to Community Pharmacists in line with the project training manual
- Support SPMs to ensure availability of products, equipment and consumables for the practicals.
- Work with State Master trainers and RH Coordinator to supervise and mentor Community Pharmacists to ensure they achieve the number of insertion and removal of implant necessary for the achievement of competency.
- Work with the PHC to ensure availability of commodities and consumable for the post-training practicals
- Maintain a list of all CPs trained and engaged on the project to monitor progress made on competency certification
- Review progress made by each of the CPs and develop a mentorship and supervision plan based on competency gaps
- Provide periodic report of all CPs based on the position on competency scale and make appropriate recommendations.
- Carry out any other functions for the project as may be assigned by the SPM.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Nursing and Midwifery or an equivalent degree from a recognised/accredited school of Nursing.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in providing family planning service. Experience in Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives will be an added advantage).
Skills and Competency Required:
- Proficient in provision Family Planning Service and Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives.
- Good interpersonal communication.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Multi-taking Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed