Communication Officer (NYSC) at Freehearts Africa Reach Out Foundation (FAROF)
Freehearts Africa Reach Out Foundation (FAROF) is one of the leading Charitable non-governmental organization in Nigeria. FAROF is dedicated to saving one life at a time, with her greatest strength of working and leading projects as a Consortium, implementing programmes focused in Health, Education, Child Protection-(Gender Base Violence & Exploitation (GBVE)) and, Community Development Programs.
We are currently recruiting to fill the available position below:
Job Title: Communication Officer (NYSC Youth Corp Members)
Location: Kaduna State
- Must be a serving Batch A Corp Member posted to Kaduna State and willing to use the organization as his/her place of primary assignment.
- HND / BSc in Computer, Communication or any related ICT discipline
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point.
- Creative communicator and website design is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, editing and reviewing skills.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop) and must be able to design and edit web pages
- Proficient in content management systems, strong grasp of online social media tools (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, twitter etc) and techniques to drive engagement and increase traffic.
- Must be innovative, thorough and responsive to change in the dynamic environment in which we serve.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a single document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed