SOS Children's Villages Nigeria (SOS CV Nigeria) is one of 136 Member Associations working under the umbrella of SOS Children’s Villages International, an international non-governmental social development organization. We have been active in Nigeria since 1973, with footprints across the country in: Isolo (Lagos State), Owu-Ijebu (Ogun State), Jos (Plateau State) Ibadan (Oyo State), Kaduna (Kaduna State) and Gwagwalada, (Federal Capital Territory).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund Development Manager
- The Fund Development Manager’s role is to harness opportunities in the country to cover running costs of the Member Association and investments from private (individual), corporate and public sector donations in order to increase/establish the financial self-sufficiency of the Member Association
- He/she also manages the public relations aspect of the organization and promotes strategies to build and sustain the organization’s reputation for quality, reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them.
- Grow a major gifts program including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors.
- Oversee grant seeking including research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements.
- Build the planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts such as bequest expectancies.
- Direct the annual fund program, including mailings and annual fundraising drives.
- Direct capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives.
- Coordinate fund raising special events.
- Direct employee fundraising drives.
- Oversee prospect research.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communication or a related field
- 8+ years fundraising experience
- Multilateral and Foundation relationship with grant writing experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- She/he has been in managerial position for at least 3 years
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed