Social Media Analyst at Glass Door Resources
IT and Telecoms
Glass Door Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
- For this role, you should have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. If you’re a tech-savvy professional with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should strengthen our online presence and increase our brand awareness through effective social media strategies and campaigns.
- Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
- Report on web traffic from all social media
- Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns
- Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
- Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts)
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Update our social media company policy, when necessary
- Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media management tools
- Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems is preferred)
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- B.Sc, HND in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applications would be thoroughly reviewed and feedback/invitation would be sent as at when due.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed