Deck Foreman at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Deck Foreman
Req ID: Req-1486
- Supervise deck operations and ensure that high, safe standards of rigging are maintained.
- Ensure that all lifting rigging (shackles, slings, strops etc.) are in good condition and are certified prior to being put in use.
- Ensure that clear, unambiguous directions are given to the Crane Driver during the movement of loads around the deck by the crane.
- Ensure that the deck crew are briefed on the work scope and that they are fully aware of any safety precautions to be observed. This includes the performance of "Tool-Box talks/TRACs".
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Well Operations Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0008)
- Preference would be given to those who can work both legally in Nigeria & UK
- Engineering Degree, Maintenance, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment, Ships Deckhand/Deck Crew
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Login And Apply